[Gambas-user] Editing still blocked

Fernando Cabral fernandojosecabral at ...626...
Mon May 8 12:55:42 CEST 2017

I really need your help. I can't edit any code. Everything is locked. I
have even taken two extreme measures: changed the whole directory tree to
777 (chmod-R 777 .) and re-installed gambas from scratch (this time using
the PPA).

Still does not work. Perhaps there is a specific file that  tells gambas
to keep the whole thing locked. Isn't there?

I'd appreciate if someone can give me some more ideas to try.

Regards

- fernando

--
Fernando Cabral
Blogue: http://fernandocabral.org

Enquanto houver no mundo uma só pessoa sem casa ou sem alimentos,
nenhum político ou cientista poderá se gabar de nada.