[Gambas-user] TryIcon issues

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Fri May 5 11:20:10 CEST 2017

I've just upload to Gambas Farm a project called "gbLauncher" it's a
utility that uses a TrayIcon with a configurable menu who launch comands
and applications, check a pop3 account incoming email notifier and allows
you tu send Post-it (Desktop Notes) to your own Desktop or to a remote
Desktop using a ftpServer.
It works fine, at the moment, but I receive on console this message at
start the project:

"sni-qt/15988" WARN  11:09:41.654 void
StatusNotifierItemFactory::connectToSnw() Invalid interface to SNW_SERVICE

And this others as send the quit command (I use a watch object on my
project and needs quit to finish it)

gbx3: warning: circular references detected:
gbx3:     2 Picture
gbx3: warning: 10 allocation(s) non freed.

The number of pictures and allocations non freed may vary.

I've found that first line ("sni-qt/..." etc.) appears when gb.gui.qt or
gb.qt4 is used, but not whith gb.qt5. The others warnings comes from
trayIcon.

Attach a little project with a tryIcon that shows this behaviour.

Best Regards