[Gambas-user] Close If Clicked Outside Form

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Thu May 4 19:30:27 CEST 2017

On Thu, 04 May 2017, herberth guzman wrote:
> Hi
>
> Close If Clicked Outside Form
>
> Is there any way to close a form if it is clicked outside the main form?
>
> For example, just as applets on the network or audio volume or KDE menu.

Try the Deactivate event. The documentation doesn't really state what it
means for a window to be "deactivated" but a quick test shows that this
event is raised when the window ceases to be... the active one, e.g. when
you click outside of it or select another window by Alt+Tab (on my desktop
at least).

Regards,
Tobi