[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1100: ODBC driver super buggy 1: rs.count return always negative and only one event in lasted

Thu May 4 04:43:22 CEST 2017

> Also, in case you didn't know, Microsoft was one of the leading forces
> behind drafting

yeah.. i use sybase the original software behind the SQL server and the
only way to connect to its odbc (inclusivelly internally always used odbc
bridgeds, so then m$ its reasonable to are behind that papers)

> But anyway both MS and IBM  (at least when I read the docs to make the
> Gambas component work again) were kind enough to mark clearly any
> deviations or differences from the standard in their ODBC docs.

u are the mantainer and author of the ODBC componet? i used extensivelly
the ODBC component and i was thinking that i'm the only used deeply..
tomorrow i'll test again a SP that will retrieve a thousands  of rows...
(currently i make it with a dummy table, production will retrieve thousands)

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com