[Gambas-user] gambas editor is locked

Karl Reinl karl.reinl at ...9...
Tue May 2 15:47:49 CEST 2017

Am Dienstag, den 02.05.2017, 09:53 -0300 schrieb Fernando Cabral:

> Karl wrote:
>
> > the directory from gbDocEditor. is (if you have downloaded via
> > softwarefarm) ~/.local/share/gambas3/src/oliviercruilles/gbDocEditor
> > Just run a chmod  -R on that.
> > But first look whats are your rights on it.
>
> Yes, I donwloaded it via softwarefarm.
> I checked files and directories bellow oliviercruilles and they have the
> permissions set to at least the following:
>
> drwxr-xr-x 3 fernando fernando   -- if a directory
> -rw-r--r-- 1 fernando fernando      -- if a file
>
> Now, to run "chmod -R" what is the ideal permission setting?
>
> Regards
>
> - fernando

Salut Fernando,

your rights are ideal. If you lock them, inside /.src you will find
-r--r--r-- 1 fernando fernando.
Did you check inside /.src ?
If inside /.src  files are also -rw-r--r-- 1 fernando fernando, try a
'touch test.log' to check if that is possible,repeat it after a  minute
or two (look at the timestamp  between)  to check if you have that
rights.

Oh, before it was said using gambas IDE you have to have  rw on /tmp.

--
Amicalement
Charlie