[Gambas-user] Time, date & Settings

Tue Mar 28 03:06:34 CEST 2017

OK, forgot to update Gambas on my virtual machine...

But now there is another problem. I'm in UTC+3, and when I write the time
(example 12:00) with CStr(), it will be 15:00 in the settings file. Now if
I go to UTC-0, I will get the alarm when my computer clock shows 15:00. I
want it always assume local time.

Example if I have meeting in UK at 31.3.2017 12:00, I want simply set the
alarm for 31.3.2017 12:00, independently of where I'm now. The device I'm
using should worry about timezones not me.

Jussi