[Gambas-user] collection of collection problem

Mon Mar 27 06:01:26 CEST 2017

in the more and more lack of documentation in spanish and differences
respect others languajes (i'm not programer), triying to develop a web page
in gabmas (to large scale) its dificult later to mantain..

just taking a look to the gambas forge at the svn in sourceforge.. for
people that "wants" to contribute its very tedious and in few days interes
are loose quickly... that's my point in the ohter mail..

i now get in understand that gambas force use many alias urls, and has 3
kind of parameters

once its for a main section, that determines the "kind" of software (main
page, forums, wiki or forge)

second its a section of that firts..

the other i cannot understand still

also, why hide the urls? and in the ide its hard to debug due the variable
CGI_SCRIPT are not used in the IDE, due runs in embebed server, rather that
the generated gforge.gambas.cgi program...

or gambas its just for "great programers"?

also there's so many hardcode typing urls

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com