[Gambas-user] collection of collection problem

Sat Mar 25 00:24:11 CET 2017

> Sorry but despite your article ... that i've read all the content I
> can't understand your need ... And I'm sur there is a way to do it
> simpler with Gambas.

U'r code are correct, the problem is the understand for people that come
from other programing languaje .. please dont pay attention to the "array"
word, its only a reference
Here some will ask it selft: "so then why Gambas? why not better php or
java?" simple: once understand the code, as u said, will be then a better
way and wil be easy to do!

It is difficult to explain it for all of you because I do not see large
projects made in Gambas beyond domotica project, and second because they do
not understand when one should evaluate contracting expenses against
quality of personnel ..

A developer who understands at first sight your concept, it will cost me
more than one who only has a simple analogy ...i mean we do not see the
word "array" only, the equivalence of code are able to Understand it quickly

Obviously there are better ways, if I must, i would implement Beans adapted
from Java EE concepts and dynamic abstractions .. but I would get expensive
at the contracting level ..
an then gambas convert in a "basic" related languaje easy to learn