[Gambas-user] webtable Data event, get text from a specific row

Fri Mar 24 13:57:26 CET 2017

i reading .. and makes sense due its a web filosofy (request/response), due
its a rendered task, make it on the fly..

but by now its quite complicated translate to spanish.. in the mail linked,
u paste an example, i'll try to do that and then try to explain in spanish
..

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com