[Gambas-user] collection of collection problem

Thu Mar 23 19:49:13 CET 2017

well, this its a funny case, the code of the firts mail are the correct way
, but one line are incorrect.. that's why not working

in any case i put how must be done in this article:
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com/2017/03/gambas3-collections-of-collections-as.html

my error, a typo in the line:
  filasdet.Add(columnas, rsetd!cod_contenido)
must be:
  filasdet.Add(columnasdet, rsetd!cod_contenido)

and in the article i try to explain why i done that

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)