[Gambas-user] Automatically scroll to end of treeview?

Riccardo scribe at ...3643...
Wed Mar 22 10:43:57 CET 2017

How do I automatically scroll to the end of a TreeView when a new node is
added?

I've tried /trvLog.MoveLast/ but that doesn't work?

Also, can I make the Drag.Move setting apply to a node (record) in a
TreeView. That is, if I drag a record in a TreeView to another location
within the same control, can I have the drag action automatically move the
original record? Setting trvLog.Action = Drag.Move doesn't work...