[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1091: MYSQL_OPT_RECONNECT option

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Sat Mar 18 22:07:24 CET 2017

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1091&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by PICCORO LENZ MCKAY:

anwered to: 2017-03-18 16:28 GMT-04:00  <d4t4full at ...626...>: in mail list

> yes, ODBC is not a DBdriver per se, but a driver manager; what it does is offer programs an interface as uniform as possible so by only changing the underlying driver a program can be used against different RDBMs.
> What I mean with all this is that some options may exist in a particular RDBM that is not available in others and that this issue is not solved simply by using ODBC, yielding programs using those features incompatible with other RDBMs.

yes, i write bad, i must said: "relly in the background DBMS"..

and zxMarce. u must answer in the bugtraker, if the mail comes from the bugracker, the bugtraker will delivery to the mail list alter.