[Gambas-user] New in Gambas Farm: A gridview with automatic row height

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at ...3629...
Thu Mar 16 13:01:08 CET 2017

Am 16.03.2017 08:55, schrieb Jorge Carrión:
> Hi
> I've upload to Gambas Farm a new control that I called hGrid (the "h" of
> "Height" and yes, I know that h usually means "handle" but I'm lack of
> imagination, I'm afraid)
>
> Its a control that inherits of GridView with a new boolean property
> "wordWrap". If it is setted to True, the wordWrap property of cells its set
> to true too and the height of the rows is fitted to show all the cell
> contents.
>
> I hope it'll be usefull for someone.

Ok, tested it :) Runs very well, BUT:

When dragging one of the Columns to the left, the column doesn't stay
under the mouse pointer. Somehow, the position is counted wrong, and
after dragging forth and back a bit, the cursor is here and the column
is there...

Hope you can reproduce and fix this ;)

Regards
Rolf