[Gambas-user] configure and use gambas web programs

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Mon Mar 13 22:06:31 CET 2017

Maybe me 😀 as I have writted it with Adrien and also because I'm the
administrator of the site. Well a bad administrator but the site run for
years now without crash.

If you are a kind man I can open a door for you to see the site from the
inside. Can I have confidence to you ?
Write me in private.