[Gambas-user] Cairo

Moviga Technologies moviga at ...3488...
Fri Mar 10 22:08:32 CET 2017

Hi!

What source code would be the best to study in order to learn how to use
the cairo component properly? I am interested in learning more about the
function's that allow one to refresh certain areas of the surface (clip
and matrix?). My long term goals for learning it in the first place is
to be able to first create a simple (perhaps monospaced) text editor,
then a formatted text rendering surface (preferably with images) and
lastly a rich text editor.

Kind regards
Erik