[Gambas-user] ... Is mailing list dead ?

Thu Mar 9 12:57:45 CET 2017

well When time passes, everything increases,

the number of users that processes the network and the amount of messages,
and seems sourceforce only increase resources and power, is sometimes not
the ideal solution, the right solution its a balance

i'm a person againt the non-controled evolution of things, too much
resource consuption, that's why i like usage of old things

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com