[Gambas-user] ... Is mailing list dead ?

Casper casper.labuschagne at ...626...
Mon Mar 6 07:55:41 CET 2017

This happens at the beginning of every month and appears to be
experienced by GMail users.  My guess is that Sourceforge MailList
software sends out a large number of confirmation messages at
month-end and this is picked up by GMail as spam and is bounced or
blocked.  This will affects the Gambas mail list for the first few
days of the month.

This is just a guess on my part, but it warrants looking into.

Casper