[Gambas-user] gridview contents x, y are default richtext or text?

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Thu Jun 29 10:42:18 CEST 2017

I wrote that software. It is available in the Farm with the name of
pageGrid.
The Richtext property is used because the control allows the rows to be
automatically set according to the length of their content and the
available column width (control's wordWrap property), and that can only be
calculated using RichText.
The function that do this is in pGrid class:

Public Sub calcHeights()

  Dim n, i, f As Integer

  For n = 0 To Me.Rows.Max
    If Me.Rows[n].Height <> Me.Rows.Height Then
      Me.Rows[n].Height = Me.Rows.Height
      f = 0
      For i = 0 To Me.Columns.Max
         f = Max(f, Me[n, i].Font.RichTextHeight(Me[n, i].RichText,
Me.Columns[i].width))
      Next
      Me.Rows[n].Height = f + (Me.Rows.Height - Me.Font.Height - 1)
    Endif
  Next

End

As you can see, with text property of gridCells it's impossible to do this.

Best Regars.