[Gambas-user] Playing ".swf" files- can play OK in browser but will not open with webviewer in gambas on one PC but works OK on another!

Wed Jun 28 10:31:09 CEST 2017

as i told you, u are using webkit and this relies on the support of the qt
installed

so in any case play and use swf files are a guindows only related
implementation..

i recomende that make more deep learn on linux and change the adobe
terrific iplementation

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com