[Gambas-user] Software farm difference between download and install

Julio Sanchez jusabejusabe at ...626...
Mon Jun 26 09:19:11 CEST 2017

Piccoro:

When you install, you may have problems due to lack of components (for
example gb.qt5) and it does not finish installing or downloading.

When downloading, it does not give problems by components, only you
download the source code.

Regards

Julio