[Gambas-user] usage of too much GOTO can be bad pracitce or make influence in the code?

Sun Jun 25 21:53:15 CEST 2017

People gave you good correct answers. Gambas is not C, and you cannot fix
bad code structure by using goto.
Remember that people here are spending quite a lot of time to decrypt your
messages to be able to help you. And you don't even bother to use spell
checker.
Little bit respect towards others.

Jussi