[Gambas-user] usage of too much GOTO can be bad pracitce or make influence in the code?

Thu Jun 22 16:00:53 CEST 2017

Depends on situation. Usually goto is not needed, but it can be useful.
Impossible to say more without seeing the code.
Usually the problem with goto is that it can render the code hard to debug
or read.

Jussi