[Gambas-user] Errors compiling on Ubuntu 17.04 zesty

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Thu Jun 22 11:57:37 CEST 2017

He has two desktops on his Ubuntu, Unity and Gnome 3.24.2.
But he used only the Gnome desktop.
I asked him if on Unity Gambas is working.
After trying to run Gambas on Unity successfully, Gambas started working on
the Gnome desktop as well.
I hope to have better explained.

Regards
Gianluigi