[Gambas-user] Errors compiling on Ubuntu 17.04 zesty

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Thu Jun 22 09:31:11 CEST 2017

Hi Benoit,

our friend reports that now opens the tips window that works, but when he
closes the window Gambas does not start.
What other information do you need?
I asked him for an image, and if he finds Gambas out of the dash
Attached the new log files, it seems all right.

Regards
Gianluigi

> Le 21/06/2017 à 15:29, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
>
>> Le 21/06/2017 à 15:25, Gianluigi a écrit :
>>
>>> The libreries you have indicated are the last 5 of the command I
>>> suggested, which is not wrong.
>>> So I just have to let him to add libssl-dev, but I do not think his
>>> problem stems from this, right?
>>> Why he can not run Gambas and get these errors from the terminal?
>>> Settings.WriteWindow.393: #20: Bad argument
>>> Settings.WriteWindow.393 Settings.Write.439 FDebugInfo.UpdateView.848