[Gambas-user] Errors compiling on Ubuntu 17.04 zesty

Wed Jun 21 04:46:02 CEST 2017

no jit on recents systems due changes!

its very frustrating the constans changes on the software world..

every day we are more like M$!

why update and changes if are working? *ah of course, securyity the always
working excuse!*

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com