[Gambas-user] old question: detect gambas version in code

Tue Jun 20 19:46:27 CEST 2017

er tobias.. the #If saaid that only allow string values.. how the
comparison are do it?

i mean i want to compare the gambas version, so its for detection of a
lower rather that 3.5 :

#if Version <= 3.5
 print "version 3.4"
#endif

so i cannot see the value of the Version or how do the comparison, the wiki
dont say so much

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com