[Gambas-user] (Main) Form won't close - how to tell the user why

Charlie charlie at ...2793...
Tue Jun 20 15:37:08 CEST 2017

adamnt42 at ...626... wrote
> When they attempt to close the main form, the event loop won't terminate.
> Which is proper. However, I need to be able to tell the user to close the
> "such and such window". How can I find out which process is blocking the
> end of the event loop?

You could try hiding the Main form and only closing it when the user closes
the other forms. Have a look at the attached program.

GUITest.tar <http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/file/n59432/GUITest.tar>

-----
Check out www.gambas.one