[Gambas-user] reparent menu item

Leon Davis leondavisjr at ...626...
Sun Jun 18 16:52:22 CEST 2017

I have created a form with containing a component I designed. When the
program is started the menu is created: MenuItem = new Menu(FormMain) as
"FileMenu" and is displayed as a text menu of the form. There is also a
context menu that is created for when the user right clicks on the control:
MenuItem = new Menu(Control) as "PopupMenu". One of the options I want to
present is to the user is to move the "FileMenu" to the "PopupMenu" so that
the "FileMenu" is no longer displayed on the form but on the "PopupMenu".