[Gambas-user] static ? in variables

Fri Jun 16 16:32:49 CEST 2017

tested was a cache doc problem maybe.. thanks ...

i now understand clarelly about class using static and private.. but for
variables:
wiki was:
"If the static keyword is specified, the same variable will be shared with
every object of this class."

well seems "Public var" and "Static public var" are equal and there's no
difference? so where are the logic with public static?

please iluminate me...

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com