[Gambas-user] static ? in variables

Thu Jun 15 22:32:27 CEST 2017

tobias..now making a library  in the ide, the class that not have the
"create static" now not permits instanciate the class

i only put a variable static, rest of class not have create static

Export

Private dblocal As String = "file1.txt"
Static Public status As Integer = 0

now the class "dbcontext" said cannot be instanciate, i do not have
the CREATE PRIVATE declaration inside it!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com