[Gambas-user] static ? in variables

Thu Jun 15 21:15:08 CEST 2017

hi tobias, please , change you the now modified wiki page.. i changed maybe
before u read it!

and also change the spanish too,
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/lang/createstatic?l=es

please change you or revised the actual and made right corrections.. i
think u visit the wiki after i made the changes.. i must added parto of
your explanation due the wiki has confuse info..

i will monitoring the wiki after you made some changes to also update the
spanish part

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com