[Gambas-user] I ask for examples of regex functions usage

Fernando Cabral fernandojosecabral at ...626...
Thu Jun 15 14:54:59 CEST 2017

So far I have confined myself to using Regex.Replace (). Nevertheless, for
some applications I understand there are better ways to do things, like
compiling the regular expression before searching or replacing. Also, I
presume there are other conveniences available.

The documentation I have found so far hints on these possibilities, but
there are no full-fledged examples. I wonder if those of you who have been
using regex more extensively can send me (or point me to) some code sample
where the Regex family of methods and parameters are more intensively used.

Best regards

- fernando
--
Fernando Cabral
Blogue: http://fernandocabral.org

Enquanto houver no mundo uma só pessoa sem casa ou sem alimentos,
nenhum político ou cientista poderá se gabar de nada.