[Gambas-user] How can I force linux mint to upgrade gambas3 to the last update?

Mon Jun 12 16:20:49 CEST 2017

err gianluigi if the error resides in the configuration of OS or some
updated bad applied all of your post are unuseless.. as you can see they
retry that steps varuious times.. always same result

the important note its that in virtual machines in same broken environment
the gambas work perfectly so the hardware its not the problem, ... so the
problem its on some change in the same system (due same system are in both
virtual and broken env, and ironicale the virtual are inside the broken
system)

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com