[Gambas-user] How can I force linux mint to upgrade gambas3 to the last update?

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Mon Jun 12 10:39:46 CEST 2017

Sorry I've forgotten a [/code] in command queue, this is the clean command:

sudo apt install build-essential g++ automake autoconf libtool libbz2-dev
libmysqlclient-dev unixodbc-dev libpq-dev postgresql-server-dev-9.5
libsqlite0-dev libsqlite3-dev libglib2.0-dev libgtk2.0-dev
libcurl4-gnutls-dev libgtkglext1-dev libpcre3-dev libsdl-sound1.2-dev
libsdl-mixer1.2-dev libsdl-image1.2-dev libsage-dev libxml2-dev
libxslt1-dev librsvg2-dev libpoppler-dev libpoppler-glib-dev
libpoppler-private-dev libasound2-dev libesd0-dev libdirectfb-dev
libxtst-dev libffi-dev libqt4-dev libqtwebkit-dev libqt4-opengl-dev
libglew1.6-dev libimlib2-dev libv4l-dev libsdl-ttf2.0-dev
libgnome-keyring-dev libgdk-pixbuf2.0-dev linux-libc-dev
libgstreamer1.0-dev libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-dev libcairo2-dev
libgsl0-dev libncurses5-dev libgmime-2.6-dev llvm-3.5-dev libalure-dev
libgmp-dev libgtk-3-dev libsdl2-dev libsdl2-mixer-dev libsdl2-ttf-dev
libsdl2-image-dev sane-utils libdumb1-dev libqt5opengl5-dev libqt5svg5-dev
libqt5webkit5-dev libqt5x11extras5-dev qtbase5-dev

Regards
Gianluigi