[Gambas-user] Fwd: ​ Re: Keyboard locked -- insisting one more time

Mon Jun 12 03:47:31 CEST 2017

hi Fernando, just for curiosity.. do you can post Xorg version and MEsa
version packages..

if you have a not so large disk, can you made with partimage a copy of your
system and then reply in the other machine?

can you post a list of packages installed?

some time ago, i a real linux (i dont think winbutu are) i have a similar
issue.. the problem was an upgrade between xorg 1.4 and 1.6, some specific
to HAL vs Udev.. due conflicting files that in any case installed but
exists...

maybe some of your packages are upgraded in a strange way, that are not
same as in the virtual machine..

so if you have 3 real machine, take one and reinstall and test, if problem
persis, its something specific to your distribution..  that by casuality
afected these hardware...

too coincidences.. maybe.. but its happens! please test as i mention and
post feedback ONLY when complete

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com