[Gambas-user] Class HtmlDocument

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Thu Jun 8 16:02:32 CEST 2017

Le Tue, 06 Jun 2017 15:50:24 +0200, adamnt42 at ...626...
<adamnt42 at ...626...> a écrit:

> On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 11:56:34 +0200
> Hans Lehmann <hans at ...3219...> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> why creates the following source text:
>>
>> Public Sub btnCreateHTMLDocument_Click()
>>    Dim hHtmlDocument As HtmlDocument
>>
>>    hHtmlDocument = New HtmlDocument
>
> At this point hHtmlDocument.Html5 is false!!
>

>> *hHtmlDocument.Html5 = False**
>> *
>>    Print hHtmlDocument.ToString(True)
>>    hHtmlDocument.Save(Application.Path &/ "test.html", True)
>>
>> End
>>
>> this HTML5 document? I would have expected: strict HTML 1.0!
>>
>> <!DOCTYPE html>
>>   <head>
>>    <title>
>>    </title>
>>   </head>
>>
>> Hans
>

> So, I guess that you are right. In fact, changing it to True and then
> back to False seems to have absolutely no effect on the generated html
> text.
> Oh well, back to Adrien for this one I'd say.

Hi guys, sorry for the delay, I've been a bit busy and missed your email !

This is indeed a bug in gb.xml.html, I'm looking into fixing it ASAP. :)

Adrien Prokopowicz