[Gambas-user] Gambas-Documentation

Tue Jun 6 17:54:12 CEST 2017

hi benoit, there many issues in gb.db specifically in odbc component, i
wish to be fixed in the next release please, thanks in advance

currently i can to contribute to the documentation how-to's wiki parts but
i cannot write on both languajes, its very tedious for me write english..
so if any could translate from spanish will be usefully