[Gambas-user] Sharing Code Between Projects

alexchernoff alexchernoff at ...67...
Tue Jun 6 11:22:26 CEST 2017

Dear All,

I have multiple projects sharing certain modules such as logging, config
routines... I created a symlink in each project's .src directory pointing to
the actual file (with relative path like ln -s
../../../../SHARED/Mod_Logging.module)

Gambas sees it, also recognizes it as a link (icon has an arrow) but it's
read only and no way to unlock. I tried all possible permissions and still
no luck.

Anyone know about this or maybe better way to share modules?

thanks!