[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.10.0 two confirme bug since 3.5 by Cristof

Sun Jul 23 16:21:53 CEST 2017

ok i see it but there's still the problem of line handling, if the cursor
go to the end.. i must still pulse 8 times more to ide show the rest of the
line

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com