[Gambas-user] reading files

Shane buster6seven at ...626...
Sat Jul 22 03:53:45 CEST 2017

Hi tony I think i found a small bug in your code when reading mp3 files
with no version 2 tag

this function gets a end of stream error

Public Function ReadBytes(Count As Integer) As Byte[]

   Dim res As New Byte[Count]
   res.Read($Stream)
   Return res
End

In the StreamReader Class

don't know if you want to do any thing about it ?

regards Shane