[Gambas-user] basic web interactions

Olmec Sinclair - cleanweb olmec at ...3672...
Fri Jul 21 01:01:47 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am developing a gambas application and I want to talk to a web server,
passing some parameters and getting an XML response back.

I have cobbled together a way of doing this by using the QT.WebView
container and setting the URL with the request and catching the content
when loading is complete but this feels like a messy way of doing it.

What approach would others suggest?

I see the Gambas development environment has a software farm that offers
a user registration and login.... this is the type of thing I am trying
to achieve. What approach is used here?

Input much appreciated.

Olmec

--
*Olmec* Sinclair Web Design and Development
Phone: 021 586 664 www.cleanweb.co.nz <http://www.cleanweb.co.nz>