[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.10.0

Wed Jul 19 18:40:29 CEST 2017

> I know that KDE 5 dropped the support for the old system tray protocol.

the gnome-puach also dropped some about it..

i think that this component must have a citation that oly works with normal
desktops.. like lxde and mate..
openbox+fbpanel and lxde still use the old/today behaviour.. why follow
those desktops that want to change everithig are working?