[Gambas-user] Gambas Playground

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Sun Jul 16 16:03:26 CEST 2017

Le Sun, 16 Jul 2017 15:10:55 +0200, Gianluigi <bagonergi at ...626...> a
écrit:

> Thanks Adrien,
> I was able to mistake my first insertion (I left useless code) :(.
> Can I fix it? [0]
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi
>
> [0]
> http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/Best-ways-to-format-float-values-td59733.html

Hi Gianluigi,

You can't edit anonymous Gists once they are created, but a bit of extra
code is
no big deal, you can just edit your code in the playground and generate a
new link.
(GitHub has plenty of storage space. :) )

As a side note, if you happen to accidentally share sensitive data inside
a code link
(such as passwords), you can contact the GitHub team[0] and ask them to
delete it.
The playground itself does not store anything, so you don't need to worry
about it.

If, in the future, you want to share some code on the playground and be
able to edit
it later, you can log in in GitHub, create a Gist from there and then
manually craft
a link to the playground like this :
https://gambas-playground.proko.eu/?gist=your_gist_id_here

Hope this helps. :)