[Gambas-user] vb code

adamnt42 at ...626... adamnt42 at ...626...
Fri Jul 14 10:09:52 CEST 2017

Guessing without information about what a vb private type is and where and why you would use it , but there is a thing called a Struct in Gambas, maybe that is what you are looking for.

On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 17:27:44 +1000
Shane <buster6seven at ...626...> wrote:

> I have some vb code i want to convert to gambas and it uses this code
>
> Private Type ID3V22HDR
>     frameName1 As String * 3
>     frameSize1 As Byte
>     frameSize2 As Byte
>     frameSize3 As Byte
> End Type
>
> what would be the best way to convert this to gambas?

B Bruen <adamnt42 at ...3379... (sort of)>