[Gambas-user] how to log to stdout/stderr

Thu Jul 13 21:39:35 CEST 2017

hello toby, when i set the gambas binary to backgroud to runs as daemon
...and lauch other gambas process from that gambas ...

then the stdout and stderr does not have that behaviour you said!
so then?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com