[Gambas-user] Gambas in a tablet. Is it possible?

Mon Jul 10 21:22:16 CEST 2017

hi, sorry for revivin old threaths, but i'm interesting in gambas in other
systems..

its there any new or something about gambas in androit? tablets?

Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 11:51:16 -0400
> From: Rob Kudla <sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...>

One way you could get a virtual keyboard and mouse input is to use one of
> the Linux installers available on Google Play (preferably a free one;
> I've.....

this looks like a complicated solution... for users i mean... but
reasonable for a static instalation by "service"

> Running an Android X server app in conjunction with one of those Linux
> installers would be another option, probably a cleaner one, but that's
> one....

sound better.. still complicated

> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.darkside.XServer
>
> Running Linux in a chroot (as many Android Linux installers will set up for
> you) will probably give you far better performance than a virtual
> machine...

this may affect the performance due limited resource in device..

> As you can see, there's no easy turnkey solution, but a number of
> possibilities. Personally, I'd go with something like Phonegap, which just
> uses Javascript/jquery and HTML, if I wanted to write Android apps (at
> least the kind of app I would have used Gambas for on the Linux desktop)

that env "thing" only are for MAC and guindows...
seems easy to develop.. but dev env are very limited..