[Gambas-user] What is the simplest way to display text properties in Gambas?

Fernando Cabral fernandojosecabral at ...626...
Thu Jul 6 18:43:59 CEST 2017

Based on the image you've sent a link to, I have not been able to
understand how to do it.

Thank you.

- fernando

> Fernando Cabral wrote
> > I'd like to display text highlights like bold and italics. Can I do it
> > using TextArea? If yes, how?
> >
> > If I can't which resource should I use?
>
> Try using a TextLabel: -
>
> <http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/file/n59696/GUITest.png>
>

> -----
> Check out www.gambas.one
> --

Fernando Cabral
Blogue: http://fernandocabral.org
Twitter: http://twitter.com/fjcabral
e-mail: fernandojosecabral at ...626...
Facebook: f at ...3654...
Telegram: +55 (37) 99988-8868
Wickr ID: fernandocabral
WhatsApp: +55 (37) 99988-8868
Skype:  fernandojosecabral
Telefone fixo: +55 (37) 3521-2183
Telefone celular: +55 (37) 99988-8868

Enquanto houver no mundo uma só pessoa sem casa ou sem alimentos,
nenhum político ou cientista poderá se gabar de nada.