[Gambas-user] How to make installation package

Fernando Cabral fernandojosecabral at ...626...
Thu Jul 6 03:43:51 CEST 2017

I'd like to make an installation package to install a gambas program on a
machine that does not have gambas. I tried doing it clicking on
Project -> Make -> Installation package.
After presenting some questions, it runs and creates 22 files (regular,
.gz, dsc and deb files). Four of them a *.deb files. Now, here are the
issues:

1) They are all small files, so, for sure, they do not contain the
interpreter
2) trying to install the deb files results in nothing (no error message,
but nothing happens)

Is there a wiki page where I can get better information on how to do this?

--
Fernando Cabral
Blogue: http://fernandocabral.org

Enquanto houver no mundo uma só pessoa sem casa ou sem alimentos,
nenhum político ou cientista poderá se gabar de nada.