[Gambas-user] Any (easy) way to render RTF or HTML with gambas?

Sun Jul 2 15:07:28 CEST 2017

hi fernando,, u must read as stream.. see it:

here a example minimal: http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/lang/lineinput

but i think that what do you want its "understand" the file format! right?

due i guess rtf files have some "rich"text inside.. something in some
binary/specific non ascii/plain text ...

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com