[Gambas-user] any way to convert Result to Collection more faster than copy?

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Sat Jul 1 17:29:16 CEST 2017

Am 01.07.2017 um 12:35 schrieb PICCORO McKAY Lenz:
> hi cristof, the query its just "select * from table" but where
> "table" its a "cube" of the datawarehouse.. so i want to made a
> something similar to BussinesObject.. so get 200.000 rows its not a
> surprise in desktop..

For a datawarehouse 200.000 rows are not very much. But in a
datawarehouse normally those jobs are running at night. Next day you
look at the results and you get them fast, because these are just a
handful of tuples(records) or there is nothing to be extracted.